I'm Andrew Wright, graphic designer, illustrator and kustom-hot-rod-lowbrow art fanatic.
Living in Toronto and armed with a pen, pencil, paintbrush and wacom pen, I create great looking and most importantly, functional designs and illustrations that help my clients promote their business, product and events.
With a degree in Graphic Design and over 10 years experience in South Africa, UK, USA and Canada my skills range from digital to traditional illustration, print design (branding, catalogs, posters, marketing) and apparel.
I'm a fan of the lowbrow hot rod (K)ulture, horror industry and anything that makes your heart beat twice the speed.
I'd love to hear from you and discuss turning your next project into your next success.
REFERRALS"Owning a business which sells "perspective", we understand the importance of getting as many different suppliers on our books as possible. The problem, however, is that whenever we have a design need for ourselves or our clients, the first name to pop up is always BOFA.
BOFA have managed to just get it right. From alternative design to clean-cut simple design arrangements, they really have a knack of understanding the brief first time around and delivering a quality product. BOFA designed our first company logo, and when we rebranded, they were the first supplier to be contacted and they got it right. Again. BOFA are also our dedicated design agency for our iOS app firm, App Assassins.
While we sell agility in getting things done as quickly and effectively as possible, we drill our suppliers just as hard, and BOFA never fail to deliver."
- Don Packett Esq. - (21Tanks)
"Breath Of Fresh Air did a fantastic job on our website design. Creatively modified our original vision producing a professional looking website. I plan to use Breath Of Fresh Air again for future work and highly recommend his talents to anyone."
- Richard Booker (AdverFlame)
"Awesome experience! He had a great grasp on the design brief and put together a first submission that had a great grasp of what we were after."
- Gregg Wisecarver (Upward Sports)
- Absolutely honoured and humbled to be featured in the latest issue of gnarlymagazine . Can not thank Johnny enough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Designed an enamel pin for @rolling_chaos . You can get your very own at RollingChaos.com. #enamelpin #pin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- A huge thanks to everyone who helped make 2018 rad. All the crazy ideas, all the collaborations, and most of all, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Here’s to Lemmy Kilmister! Never to be forgotten! #lemmykilmister #motorhead #lemmy #murderone #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Had a fun time with this illustration for Freedom Machine Show this year. #freedommachineshow #freedommachine2018… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago