I had the chance to do a little pinstriped bat panel for the amazing Nicole Pullin, wife of horror artist Ghoulish Gary Pullin, for her birthday on the 30th of December. This is how it came out!
I'm Andrew Wright, graphic designer, illustrator and kustom-hot-rod-lowbrow art fanatic.
Living in Toronto and armed with a pen, pencil, paintbrush and wacom pen, I create great looking and most importantly, functional designs and illustrations that help my clients promote their business, product and events.
With a degree in Graphic Design and over 10 years experience in South Africa, UK, USA and Canada my skills range from digital to traditional illustration, print design (branding, catalogs, posters, marketing) and apparel.
I'm a fan of the lowbrow hot rod (K)ulture, horror industry and anything that makes your heart beat twice the speed.
I'd love to hear from you and discuss turning your next project into your next success.
REFERRALS"Owning a business which sells "perspective", we understand the importance of getting as many different suppliers on our books as possible. The problem, however, is that whenever we have a design need for ourselves or our clients, the first name to pop up is always BOFA.
BOFA have managed to just get it right. From alternative design to clean-cut simple design arrangements, they really have a knack of understanding the brief first time around and delivering a quality product. BOFA designed our first company logo, and when we rebranded, they were the first supplier to be contacted and they got it right. Again. BOFA are also our dedicated design agency for our iOS app firm, App Assassins.
While we sell agility in getting things done as quickly and effectively as possible, we drill our suppliers just as hard, and BOFA never fail to deliver."
- Don Packett Esq. - (21Tanks)
"Breath Of Fresh Air did a fantastic job on our website design. Creatively modified our original vision producing a professional looking website. I plan to use Breath Of Fresh Air again for future work and highly recommend his talents to anyone."
- Richard Booker (AdverFlame)
"Awesome experience! He had a great grasp on the design brief and put together a first submission that had a great grasp of what we were after."
- Gregg Wisecarver (Upward Sports)
- Early Tuesday morning skull work. #skull #progress #illustration #hauntedhouse #haunted #toronto… instagram.com/p/0FjJ1pwBiH/ 2 weeks ago
- A little Saturday morning inspiration from my LA trip! #ratfink #skatecrate #pfflyers #trico #mack… instagram.com/p/zX8DEBQBn-/ 1 month ago
- brendanryall and the old geezers from Yah Bru have released some more killer out take footage. Showing… instagram.com/p/zGCitxQBvW/ 1 month ago
- This mornings coffee read dicemagazine #dice #cyclezombies instagram.com/p/yNHABEwBsf/ 2 months ago
- Considering myself very fortunate to own one of these limited edition @kidadams candle sets. The… instagram.com/p/yAltY9QBoj/ 2 months ago